Monday, June 7, 2010

My first blog!

Hi Folks,

I am pretty new to this Blogger, and this is my first blog ever written in my life in web portal. But i used to read many blogs and get the info which is required to lead my work life ;)

I got a question in my mind very long back, why not me! take a chance to share my thoughts with others through this web media, where guys meet for sharing the knowledge and their experiences, and enjoy with their eternal.

well folks! i am glad to blog about the technical and other social stuffs where i can grow with help of yours.

This blog will help me in educating myself to attain from current level to a higher levels in my career and life, to know the truth/fact what i meant and happening.

Yours,
Rachappa Bandi

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogosphere!

    I wish you to have a great time here!

    Regards,
    Parimala Shankaraiah

    ReplyDelete